Monday 29 July 2019

The Reading Rush ~ Wrap-Up





Wrap-Up


Total Pages Read:
1,655

Total Books Read: 5
Sleeping Murder by Agatha Christie
Macbeth by William Shakespeare
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Malice by John Gwynne
Eggshell Skull by Bri Lee
Badges Earned



My Thoughts

I think I did a pretty good job.

Not sure if it's because the layout of this read-a-thon is different (a website, change of name to feel like everyone was included), or it's making me get out of my book slump, whatever the reason, I really enjoyed myself. In a way, I'm actually sad that it has come to an end.
The only problem now is, I have a few reviews to write up.


I definitely think for the next Reading Rush, and for other read-a-thons to come, I'll be a bit more organised. With updating frequently on my Twitter and Instagram accounts, and planning my times better to read and do other things.

Other than that, I think it was a great read-a-thon and I loved every minute of it.

I still can't believe that I completed all the challenges, except for the bonus one of reading 7 books. For me, especially being in this slump, reading one book is an accomplishment.



Until next time, happy reading







No comments:

Post a Comment