Wednesday 24 July 2019

The Reading Rush ~ Day #2





Day #2

Pages Read:
241
Books Read:
Sleeping Murder by Agatha Christie

Total Pages Read:
363
Total Books Read:
Sleeping Murder by Agatha Christie


My Thoughts

You know how I said I was going to update more on my Twitter and Instagram pages?... Well, I kind of did that.
I don't know what it is, I just keep forgetting once I start reading. I switch everything off and get right into the story and what these characters are doing.

Especially if I wanted to finally finish a book (which I did), and get myself some badges.
Talking about badges, there seems to be a problem with the website where it either times me out, or says I'm either typing my comment too quickly or I've typed this comment before. Hopefully it has fixed itself and I can add my two badges; Reading in one spot and purple cover.

Even though it's going to be another busy day today, I'm hoping to finish Malice by John Gwynne and start on a new book. Aim high people.




Until next time, happy reading







No comments:

Post a Comment