Thursday 25 July 2019

The Reading Rush ~ Day #3





Day #3

Pages Read:
283
Books Read:
Macbeth by William Shakespeare

Total Pages Read:
646
Total Books Read:
Sleeping Murder by Agatha Christie
Macbeth by William Shakespeare


My Thoughts

I don't know why I keep saying I'm going to do updates on my Twitter and Instagram pages when I never do. I just start reading and forget the world around me. I also put my phone in another room so I don't pick it up and end up on YouTube for hours.
Distractions, it's a thing.

Other than that, I think my reading was great today. I read and completed Macbeth by William Shakespeare and I finally watched the film with Michael Fassbender.

I'm still reading Malice by John Gwynne. And even though it's my second time reading this series, I'm still savouring it. I just love his writing style and the characters he has created. I don't want to ever leave.

My predictions for tomorrow are; I won't be updating even though I'm trying to, I will finish Malice and hopefully start and finish another book.
Big goals, but you gotta aim high.




Until next time, happy reading







No comments:

Post a Comment