Friday 5 July 2019

Weekend Reads #1


Welcome!
Just in case the title doesn’t make any sense, this blog post and hopefully many to come, is just me talking about my reading plans for the weekend.
I’ve seen these sort of thing done mainly on YouTube, sometimes with a reading vlog, but since I have a blog, this is as close as I can get to that.
So, I hope you enjoy.





This is actually my second time reading this book, and considering it wasn’t that long ago I read it, and I have a TBR list that is longer than my life, I just need to get back into this world.
I could use the excuse that I finally got the follow on series to this one and I also picked this for The Reading Rush read-a-thon (details to be up next week), to be honest, any excuse is okay by me.

Even though I know what will happen, I have no doubt that I will still cry and be at the edge of my seat.






No comments:

Post a Comment