Friday 26 July 2019

The Reading Rush ~ Day #4





Day #4

Pages Read:
463
Books Read:
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

Total Pages Read:
1,109
Total Books Read:
Sleeping Murder by Agatha Christie
Macbeth by William Shakespeare
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas


My Thoughts

Today would have to be my successful reading day. Mainly because I read a lot of pages.
My house might be a mess, but does that matter when it comes to reading? No, I answered for you :)

I started and completed A Court of Thorns and Roses which was my goal from yesterday. It's such a good feeling to set a goal for yourself and do it. Even though I read just a few pages of Malice and still haven't finished it. Ugh, I just don't want it to end.

I will be planning on finishing it tomorrow however and start on something new. I'm not sure what yet, but this read-a-thon has gotten me out of my reading slump, so whatever I pick I'll be happy.

After this read-a-thon is over though, I have a few reviews to do. Which always takes me time, trying to put what I feel into words...




Until next time, happy reading







No comments:

Post a Comment