Wednesday 10 July 2019

History Podcasts



Besides reading history books, I also love listening to history podcasts.
At the moment there is two that I’m really loving; Emperors of Rome and That’sAncient History.



As you can see, they are both about the ancient world. One Rome and the other mainly Greece. I think it’s because I’m really getting into the ancient world again.
Also, my son (who is 8 years old) is really getting into it as well, so I want to learn everything I can when he asks me a million questions.

Emperors of Rome is really in depth about the world and people of Rome, starting with Julius Caesar. It wasn’t until recently that I came across this podcast, so thank goodness for long car rides so I can try and catch up on them all. And trust me, there is a lot of them.

That’s Ancient History is by a BookTuber that I have been following for a while. So, I didn’t have to do a big catch up since I’ve been listing to her since the beginning.
I know nothing about ancient Greece, so I’m definitely learning a lot from her and her guests that she has on.

I highly recommend both these podcasts to anyone who is interested in history.
Saying that, I would love to hear if you know any other podcasts that I need to listen to. It doesn’t have to be on the ancient world, it could be on any history topic. Either comment on this post or get in contact me through Instagram or Twitter.







No comments:

Post a Comment