Thursday 18 July 2019

The Reading Rush TBR




I’ve done a few read-a-thons in my time, but there has never been one that I have been more excited to do.
The Reading Rush, if you don’t know, is a change of name from BookTube-A-Thon, and I’m so happy they changed the name. Every time the BookTube read-a-thon would come around, because I don’t have a YouTube channel, I always felt like I was left out.
Yes, they say that anyone can join, but I think it was the name that kept throwing people (mainly me) off.

Not only do they have a name change, but also a website where you can join and create your own profile. There are badges you can earn and forums where you can talk to other people.
I think that’s what really sold me, a way to record your reading progress and also meet book lovers around the world.
This read-a-thon starts on 22 July and ends 28 July your time.

If you would like to join, just click here and that will take you to their website.
You can also add me as a friend by clicking the link here.

Just like BookTube-A-Thon, there will be challenges.
They are:
(For more details, click here)
~Side note: The books I've picked isn't set in stone. Knowing myself, I might not stick to these books and either add or change them~


1.  Purple Cover


2.  Same Spot




3.  Last Year Book



4.  Author’s Debut



5.  Non-Human Character



6.  Five Word Title



7.  Book To Movie Adaptation


Film with Michael Fassbender


Throughout the read-a-thon I’ll be posting daily updates on Twitter and Instagram. I hope I can complete all the challenges, but most importantly, have fun.



Until next time, happy reading









No comments:

Post a Comment