Thursday 1 August 2019

Book Review 📖 Malice by John Gwynne

Book One
The Faithful and the Fallen






This is actually the second time I'm reading this series, and even though I know what's going to happen, I was still on the edge of my seat.
I just love this world that John Gwynne has created, with characters that fascinate me whether they are evil or good.

Even though I want to talk about everything that has happened, I really don't want to give anything away. Go in this blind and you will thank me later. This is epic fantasy at it's best.

I do, however, want to gush about my favourite character; Cywen. You will be hearing from reviews for the following books to come, that Cywen is my absolute favourite. Her character development is amazing, and to see a strong female character who also has a vulnerable side, is what I look for in characters I read. Of course Corban and Veradis have great character arc, but Cywen will always be the badass.

If you can't tell already, definitely a highly recommend series to read.

My star rating is:









No comments:

Post a Comment