Friday 16 August 2019

Weekend Reads #2 πŸ“š


Welcome!
Just in case the title doesn’t make any sense, this blog post and hopefully many to come, is just me talking about my reading plans for the weekend.
I’ve seen these sort of thing done mainly on YouTube, sometimes with a reading vlog, but since I have a blog, this is as close as I can get to that.
So, I hope you enjoy.






This month didn't start the way I planned, then again, anything I plan never "goes to plan". I got sick with the flu for a week, and once I though I got better, I woke up with an ear infection. Reading was definitely not an option.

I still have an ear infection, but with the thanks of antibiotics, I'm feeling slightly better (knock on wood). So, to make up for my lack of reading, I'm going to non-stop read while I can.

I'm really loving this book, I'm learning so much about Greek mythology that I thought I knew, but obviously not. I also appreciate the writing style of Stephen Fry, he has great comedic timing and he tells this for anyone to understand.



Until next time, happy reading







No comments:

Post a Comment