Friday 23 August 2019

Weekend Reads πŸ“š #3


Welcome!
Just in case the title doesn’t make any sense, this blog post and hopefully many to come, is just me talking about my reading plans for the weekend.
I’ve seen these sort of thing done mainly on YouTube, sometimes with a reading vlog, but since I have a blog, this is as close as I can get to that.
So, I hope you enjoy.








After buying the final book in the Nevernight trilogy, I had to do a read-a-thon/marathon (or whatever you want to call it), of all the books.
I've also come to the realisation that I really need to start and finish series. There are so many series that I've started and just either never got around to finishing, or I pick up other books.

So, from now on, my plan is to start and finish a series. Obviously if the series hasn't finished yet (looking at you George RR Martin), then I'll read what is out so far.

Back to Nevernight; I've just started and I'm loving it. I love the badassery (it's now a word), of Mia. And even though when I first read it, the writing style was "difficult", I'm actually enjoying it now. Maybe I'm just used to Jay Kristoff's writing now.



Until next time, happy reading







No comments:

Post a Comment