Thursday 8 August 2019

Book Review 📖 Eggshell Skull by Bri Lee









WOW! I don't know how to express how much I appreciate this book. Bri Lee is a strong woman for doing what she did and what she continues to do.

There were a lot of things that I felt strongly about throughout the book, but there was one that I stood by the most; I do believe that teaching children about consent, for boys and girls. 
As a mother, things like this scare me daily. I want to wrap them up in bubble wrap and never let them see the dark side of this world. Saying that, it's also my responsibility to teach them right from wrong and what to be aware of.

I don't know how many times I had to put the book down because of my frustration. Not at Bri, but what she was going through and all those court cases she witnessed. Some days I hate humans, but I know there are good people out there. Somewhere.

When my children are older, I'll definitely give this book to them. Not to scare them, but to be aware and never back down.

Well done Bri on this amazing book, I cannot wait to read more of your work.



My star rating is:









No comments:

Post a Comment