Friday 2 August 2019

Mythathon TBR 📚




I was on YouTube and saw a new video from Brittany the Bibliophile about a read-a-thon; Mythathon. After watching it, I had to join.

The read-a-thon goes for the whole month of August, with challenges depending on what element or god or goddess you choose.
There is a lot to explain, but if you are curious, check out their Twitter and YouTube.



I’ve decided to go with Aphrodite which is with Brittany.
The challenges and what I’ll be reading are:

-Aphrodite is known for having multiple types of lovers.
Read a book with LGBTQ main character.

-Aphrodite owned a girdle that contained her enchantments.
Read a book with a powerful main character who is also very feminine.

-Worldwide artists continue to create stunning sculptures in the name of Aphrodite.
Read an award winning book.

-Aphrodite is the Goddess of protection.
Read an adult book with a child main character or a middle grade book.

-Read the group book. Which is;



I’ll be updating, hopefully, on my Twitter and Instagram pages.





Until next time, happy reading








No comments:

Post a Comment