Tuesday 3 September 2019

Writing Diaries ☕ NaNoWriMo



Long time no hear. Even though I'm annoyed that I haven't done any writing whatsoever, I do have a good excuse. I was sick with a cold then an ear infection.
I might like winter for cuddling up with a good book, but it also means being sick.

Now that I'm better, some what, it's time to get back into writing.
NaNoWriMo starts soon, which means I need to get myself prepared in the month of September and October. I have an idea on what I want to write, but that means I need to do a lot of research and planning.

For those who don't know what NaNoWriMo is, it's a month long writing "adventure" in the month of November.
For more information you should definitely check out there website, link in image below.



I'll definitely be updating more in the lead up, and more often during November.



Until next time, happy writing









No comments:

Post a Comment