Tuesday 24 September 2019

Book Review 📖 Den of Wolves by Juliet Marillier


Book Three
Blackthorn and Grim trilogy
















WOW WOW WOW
That's basically how I feel for Den of Wolves and the entire Blackthorn and Grim trilogy. I love everything about this trilogy, I cannot form enough words of love and admiration for it.
Magical and heart-warming, and a lot of tears. Blackthorn and Grim will always be my favourite characters that will be with me forever.
And you can bet that I will be rereading this trilogy over and over again.

In Den of Wolves we hear the story of Cara, and what a story. As I have probably stated in my previous reviews for this trilogy, I don't want to give anything away. I think you need to go into it blind and enjoy the story as it unfolds. I will say this though, I knew it!! Something was fishy and I knew it, even if I didn't know the story completely.
Sorry, that was vague, just read the book.

I really wish this series never ended, I could read about their day to day lives and still not get bored. I think, I know, it has everything to do with the amazing story telling of Juliet Marillier. This is my first series I've read from her, and it won't be my last. I'm still kicking myself it has taken me this long to read it. I don't know how long it had been sitting on my shelf for.

Highly recommend this book to everyone. LOVED IT!!



My star rating is:











No comments:

Post a Comment