Thursday 26 September 2019

Book Review 📖 Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff


Book Three
The Nevernight Chronicles













Bloody hell what an amazing book. Better yet, what an amazing series.
I cannot describe in words on how much I love these characters, especially Mia, and the story. Like I said in my Godsgrave review; I take my hat off to Jay Kristoff for writing such an incredible series. A series I'll be reading over and over again and will never forget.

If you haven't read Nevernight or Godsgrave, I really don't want to spoil Darkdawn for you. Even mentioning any characters will be a spoiler. What I will say, and sorry if this review is short, is prepare yourself with tissues. A lot of tissues.

I also want to say something about Mia. 
She is an amazing, strong, fragile character. I love everything about her. Such a perfect character.

Okay, enough gushing on this series. I highly recommend this series to everyone.
A warning; it is not YA. It's an adult book with adult content.
That is all.



My star rating is:











No comments:

Post a Comment