Thursday 12 September 2019

Book Review 📖 Nevernight by Jay Kristoff


Book One
The Nevernight Chronicles











Second time reading it, and I loved it even more.
I mean, how can you not love the dynamic duo of Mia and Mister Kindly.

It's so hard to give my in depth review without spoiling anything, cause I do believe you should go in this knowing only two things;
1. Mia is a badass chic that I look up to (I mean, besides the killing part anyway).
2. It's not YA!!
There are some "naughty" scenes in this book, so you are warned.

Jay Kristoff is an amazing writer, to hook me in and unable to leave and to create a character like Mia... Genius.
Even though I didn't mind the footnotes, I'm going to be honest, I didn't read every single one of them. I just wanted to read the story. I wanted to know what will happen to Mia.

Cannot wait to read Godsgrave, what will happen to Mia next.



My star rating is:











No comments:

Post a Comment