Monday 16 September 2019

Weekend Reads šŸ“š #4 Wrap-Up





82 to some might not seem a lot, but it did feel like I got a lot of reading done. Maybe because I’m at the half-way mark and crazy things are happening for Mia.
To say that I’m obsessing over this book, is a mild understatement. I tip my hat off to you Mr Kristoff.
Okay, enough chit chat, I need to get back to the story.


I'm actually shocked that I read that many pages, because it sure didn't feel like that. It was a busy day filled with house cleaning and book shopping, but because I'm so close to finishing, I was multi-tasking.
I'll definitely be finishing this book tomorrow morning and then straight onto book three; Darkdawn.



I thought I was busy yesterday, but today was busier. I did finish Godsgrave this morning then I spent most of the day out with my partners family, but as soon as I got home, I was diving straight into Darkdawn.
I'm only on chapter 5, and knowing me with the last book, I'll probably be taking my time. Especially when I'm really loving the series, I just don't want to see it end.





Until next time, happy reading







No comments:

Post a Comment