Tuesday 24 September 2019

Book Review 📖 Tower of Thorns by Juliet Marillier


Book Two
Blackthorn and Grim trilogy















I didn't think it could get any better after her first book in the trilogy, Dreamer's Pool, but I was very much mistaken.

Tower of Thorns is the book that I fell hopelessly in love with Grim. My heart breaks for him for what he went through, but he is such a kind and generous person. He's such a good match for Blackthorn, and I don't mean as a couple, even though I'm hoping. I just think they have this friendship that needs no label.

Even though I find Blackthorn a stand-offish, I love her. She might think she isn't strong, but I think she is the strongest woman ever.
And most of all, I love her straight talking and not afraid to call bullshit.

Cannot wait to read more of these two characters.

I don't want to talk too much on the plot of this story, definitely need to go in without knowing anything.
What I will say however, I cried a bucket load of tears. That ending, I don't think I'll recover or forget.

Still kicking myself that it has taken me this long to read this trilogy. Will definitely be reading more by Juliet Marillier.



My star rating is:











No comments:

Post a Comment