Tuesday 29 October 2019

Tome Topple Read-A-Thon 📚





I have seen Tome Topple read-a-thon happening for a while now, but for some strange reason, I have never participated in one. Well, that’s about to change.

I’m in a big book reading mood, so why not incorporate that with a read-a-thon dedicated to reading big books.

If you don’t know what Tome Topple Read-A-Thon is, I suggest you check out their twitter account here. It’s better to let them explain it.

The read-a-thon runs from November 9th-22nd
Since it’s still awhile away, I’m not going to create a TBR list. Even if the read-a-thon is going to happen tomorrow, I hate creating a TBR list. I never stick to them.

I will be updating on here and my Twitter and Instagram account during the read-a-thon. So keep an eye out.



Until next time, happy reading






No comments:

Post a Comment