Thursday 24 October 2019

Book Review 📖 Heroes by Stephen Fry


Book Two
Stephen Fry's Great Mythology











I knew I would love this book after reading Mythos. Stephen Fry knows how to tell ancient stories for modern readers. He is witty, and straight to the point. I don't know about everyone else, but I laughed out loud when a character said "mate".

In this book, as you can tell by the title, is about the heroes of ancient Greece.
I knew some of these people, mainly Hercules (which is actually pronounced Heracles), but I didn't know the complete story. That actually goes for basically all of them. I might've heard about them, maybe little tid-bits, but I definitely didn't know a lot. I even learned about new heroes that I never heard of before.

I loved every story that was told.


Highly recommend and I highly hope there are more books in this "series".



My star rating is:









No comments:

Post a Comment