Thursday 17 October 2019

Book Review 📖 The Harp of Kings by Juliet Marillier


Book One
Warrior Bards














Not surprising, I'm in love with this book.

For some reason I didn't know this was a follow on series to the Blackthorn and Grim trilogy. I saw a new Juliet Marillier book and I just bought it. To know that it is and know what was to become of my two favourite characters, brought me a lot of joy.

The Harp of Kings is in the point of view of Liobhan and her brother Brocc, and their goal to join a group of warriors on Swan Island.
That's all I'm going to give away in regards to the plot. I have seen that Juliet Marillier said that you don't need to read Blackthorn and Grim trilogy before this book, but I highly recommend you do. Not because the world will make sense, but you will love the characters more.

Of course my favourite character is Liobhan. She's strong willed, smart, but also vulnerable. I mean, I love every single one of these characters, but Liobhan will stick with me forever.

I should also mention the names, because it is slightly different. Don't worry, Juliet Marillier has a character list at the beginning to help you pronounce their names.

I cannot wait for the next book to be released, I need more of Liobhan and Dau.



My star rating is:











No comments:

Post a Comment