Friday 8 November 2019

Book Review 📖 Valour by John Gwynne

Book Two
The Faithful and the Fallen







This was the second time I'm reading Valour (and this series), and I'm not surprised I loved it the second time around.

I don't know if I missed the world or these characters, but I decided to take my sweet time reading. I just didn't want to leave this magical world.
Also, I didn't think it was going to hurt as much the second time, but it did. I was still in tears at the end of Valour.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but John Gwynne is an amazing author when it comes to creating characters and worlds. It's not in your face with all the information at once, but more like you were already apart of it and everything just makes sense.
Unlike what I just said. I'm finding it hard to express in words on how much I love these books.

Cannot wait to re-read the next two books in the series.



My star rating is:









No comments:

Post a Comment