Thursday 14 November 2019

Book Review 📖 The Lake House by Kate Morton










I've read other books by Kate Morton before, and every time I pick one up, I'm reminded over and over again that Kate is an amazing author.
She sucks you into her story, kicks your heart every now and then, and leaves you wanting more.

The Lake House is no exception. I loved every bit of it, trying to work out what happened all those years ago.
I'm not going to say anything else on the story itself, because you definitely don't want spoilers. Go into this blind, you won't regret it.

I would say, bring tissues. I don't know if it's because I'm a mother and this hit me hard, but the story is just beautiful and devastating on it's own.

Highly recommend not only this book, but every book Kate Morton has written.



My star rating is:









No comments:

Post a Comment