Friday, 4 August 2017

The Reading Quest





I know I’m going to murder describing what this readathon entails. So, if you want to know what this reading challenge is about, go to Read at Midnight. All details are there.

But basically, it’s a reading challenge that is like playing a video game…see, I’m terrible at describing things.
You can pick a character, then follow their trail from the Quest Board (see pictures below).





After a lot of thinking, I’ve decided to start on the Knight and hopefully work my way around the board, and if I'm feeling really lucky, also the blocks inside as well.




This readathon begins on Sunday 13th August to Sunday 10th September.
I’m not going to be doing a TBR pile, because knowing me, I’ll probably change it. But if you want to follow me along, I will be posting updates on my blog and on my Instagram account.

Cannot wait to start this reading challenge, it sounds like fun. Don’t forget, if you want to join as well, you have until Sunday 13th August.