Sunday, 23 July 2017

BookTube-A-Thon 2017 ~ TBR



TBR



I always feel weird participating in BookTube-A-Thon. I don’t have a BookTube, it’s like I’m not allowed to do it. Does that make sense? Anyway, I have seen many times that you don’t need to have a BookTube to join in, and in the end, I don’t care, I love readathons and especially if they are challenge related.

Here are the following reading challenges and the books I will be picking:

1.  Read a book with a person on the cover

2.  Read a hyped book.

3.  Finish a book in one day.

4.  Read about a character that is very different from you.

5.  Finish a book completely outdoors.

6.  Read a book you bought because of the cover.

7.  Read seven books.
As well as the books above, I will also read,


It will be a miracle if I get to read all of these, but you never know until you try.

BookTube-A-Thon begins on Monday 24th and finishes on Sunday 30th.
Good luck to anyone else who is participating.