Thursday, 27 July 2017

Book Review ~ Murder on the Orient Express





 goodreads






Agatha Christie is so good at writing mystery crime novels. Majority of her books you are left dumb-founded on who the killer is. No one is as good as Hercule Poirot and his little grey cells, and in this case, guessing.

I have read Murder on the Orient Express before, I did not see that end coming, so reading it for the second time was interesting knowing who “did it”. I still loved it the second time of course, it is Agatha Christie.
It was mainly to refresh my memory, as there will be a movie coming out this year (I think). I also pictured the actors who will be playing certain characters and hoping they don’t stuff this up.
Nothing needs changing, the story is as perfect as it is.


My star rating is: