Sunday, 2 July 2017

Book Review ~ Immortal in Death by JD Robb





 goodreads







Without sounding like a broken record, I can never get enough of these books. The right combination of murder and romance.

I’m also not going to go on and on about how much I love Eve and Roarke, their love and connection. I also love, that even though they are besotted with each other, they are a couple who can also bicker with one another. It’s funny to read.

In Glory, we were introduced with Peabody, but in Immortal we got to see more of her. I don’t hate this character, I just find her irritating. Her obsession with Roarke is creepy. To me, I see her as a person who wants to be Eve. I really wouldn’t be surprised if she was a murderer.

Anyway, I might take a short break to read books for #AYearAThon, but as soon as I’m done, I’m onto the next book.


My star rating is: