Thursday, 6 July 2017

Book Review ~ The Girl who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson













I still love this series, I just want to get that out the way. But I found this to be dragging on, and maths. Seriously, every time there was talk about maths, my mind blanked out. 
Also, Stieg Larsson has this habit where he needs to give you every, single, detail. At first I didn't mind it over much, but it became annoying and I just wanted to get to the point.

Lisbeth is our badass hero, and you see how much more she has progressed from book one. You also get more of a backstory and understand why she is the way she is.
It's encouraging to read a character who has gone to hell, but come out the victor.

I will definitely be continuing with the series, probably not straight away, but I need more Lisbeth.


My star rating is: