Friday, 7 July 2017

#AYearAThon July 2017 ~ Day #4



Pages Read:
129
Currently Reading:
-
Books Read:
The Girl who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson

Total Pages Read:
1,111
Total Books Read:
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
The Girl who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson


I finished The Girl who Played with Fire yesterday, but I wasn't in the mood to continue with the series. Actually what I wanted to read wasn't any of the challenges for #AYearAThon. But that's okay, I'm happy with the amount of pages I read this month. Something is better than nothing.

I'm going to the country this weekend, so I'll be taking a couple of books. I will take IT by Stephen King, one of the challenges was to read a book that was originally published on the year you were born, IT is that book.
I might not read it, it's a "just in case".

I also won't be posting updates, lack of internet and all. So stay tuned for my wrap up on Monday.