Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Book Review ~ Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor




 goodreads







It was a bit slow at the beginning, I think every review I’ve read has said that. There is a lot of world and character building.
I don’t think there is anything wrong with this, because we need to know who these characters are and what is going on. It did go on for a while though.

But once you pass the half-way mark, let’s just say you don’t want to put it down. Everything starts picking up and then of course, you are left on a cliff hanger. But not just any cliff hanger, the mother of all cliff hangers.
I have conflicting feelings about this, when you have read it you will understand what I mean. I need answers and what will happen next NOW.
This is why I usually wait till the whole series is out before reading it.

My favourite character is Lazlo. Everything about Lazlo I love. He is just one of those characters that can’t help but fall in love with. Not because no one else cares for him, but the way he sees people and the world, with an open mind.

The next book better not take forever, how am I going to function now.


My star rating is: