Tuesday, 13 June 2017

Book Review ~ Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo




 goodreads







I’ve seen these books around for such a long time, I think because I had so many other books I wanted to buy first I never got around to it. But I finally have them in my hands and I couldn’t wait to start them.
I might regret that I didn’t read them sooner, but I say, it’s better late than never.

I enjoyed reading Alina, from a no-one to the saviour. She didn’t become this badass chic overnight like most books do, even after I finished Shadow and Bone, she was still naive.
At first, I didn’t particularly like Mal, he seemed to be too full of himself and I was wondering when Alina was going to get over him. Of course, he started to grow on me.

I need to start book two, Siege and Storm. I need answers and what is going to happen next.


My star rating is: