Thursday, 8 June 2017

Book Review ~ A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet



 goodreads







LOVED IT!!
No, that is mild for what I truly feel about this book. It’s magical, superb, brilliant, thrilling, everything and more.

Sometimes I feel like patting myself on the back when I buy a book on impulse. And I know you should never judge, or buy in this case, a book on its cover, but I’m happy I did.

I went into this blind. I didn’t look up what it was about, all I knew the main female characters name was Cat, which is my nickname since its Catherine. I avoided looking at reviews as well, I just wanted to read this without any knowledge.
That might have helped with my love for it, but it could also be Amanda’s brilliant story telling….and Griffin.

Every single character in this story are perfect. And it didn’t take me that long to figure out what is what. But you know what this series really desperately needs, a map. It would be so much easier to understand where everyone is with a map, so if that is possible publishers, please get onto that. Thanks.

I don’t want to talk too much about it, giving you details, I think you should pick this book up if you love magic, romance and sexy men.

I cannot wait to pick up book two, Breath of Fire.


My star rating is:









November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...