Thursday, 29 June 2017

Book Review ~ Naked in Death by JD Robb




 goodreads









I could read this book/series a hundred times, and still be obsessed over it.
Even though I know who the killer is, or how it ends, I’m still on the edge of my seat. And the feelings I have feels like I’m reading this for the first time.

I love Eve. She is such a badass chic, so confident yet there is a horrible past she lives with. There needs to be more female characters like Eve. She isn’t 100% perfect, but no one is, and that’s what makes this character relatable.
Then there is Roarke. Do not get him confused with Christian Grey. Yes, he is a rich billionaire, but he doesn’t treat Eve like shit, he is the one that falls for her first, even though he doesn’t understand these feelings he has for her.
To see these two blossom as people one their own and together, no wonder there are SO many books in this series.

Okay, I’m in the mood for more, so I’m going to continue with book two, Glory in Death.


My star rating is: