Friday, 30 June 2017

Book Review ~ Glory in Death by JD Robb




 goodreads








YES!!

I said this in Naked in Death review, but I will say it again. I can read this series over and over again and not only will I be on the edge of my seat, but I will constantly fall in love with these characters.

The character development of everyone in this book, but especially Eve, is so good to read. We get to see her come to terms with this new life she has now, a life with Roarke and the feelings she has for him.
And of course, he is such a perfect guy. He isn’t like other male characters where he is the dominant one. It’s an equal relationship where they both work together to solve problems. Finally, is all I have to say.

Just because there is romance does not mean that it’s all sunshine and rainbows. There is a crime to solve and it’s gruesome. That’s what I love about JD Robb (Nora Roberts), she writes about both sides of the coin, love and horror.

On to the next one, Immortal in Death.


My star rating is:








November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...