Wednesday, 28 June 2017

Book Review ~ Dark Lover by JR Ward




 goodreads







The first time I read this book was back in March 2013.
I wanted to see if I still loved it as much as I did back then, I gave it five stars.

No, I did not like it as much as I used to. I’m not sure if it’s because I’ve read better books since then, or my brain was in some sort of hazy faze back then. Whatever it was, I found it ridiculous, far-fetched, and basically a book solely based on sex between two hot people.

I didn’t like the “brotherhood” gang. I also didn’t like how we were reminded constantly that these men were the most gorgeous things to ever walk the planet.

It just got under my skin a lot, the plot, the characters names, like seriously, THE CHARACTERS NAMES!!! The brotherhood guys weren’t the only ones that made me cringe, but Mr X. Can’t tell you how much I rolled my eyes.

I must’ve been high when I read it four years ago, that has to be it.


My star rating is: