Monday, 19 June 2017

Book Review ~ Captivated by Nora Roberts




 goodreads







I’ve read this book at least five times now. It’s just one of those books, when you feel down or just in the mood for a romantic witch book, this is the one to pick up.
And I loved it every time I’ve read it.
Oddly enough, I have not reviewed it yet. So, I find that completely odd.

I love Morgana, I wish I was Morgana. A badass witch that is so…I don’t know how to word it. She knows her life and she is happy with it. Then comes along Nash, and everything is even more perfect.
Of course, there is a bump in the road, which is expected in romance novels, it pulled at my heart strings, every time that I have read it. So, you know it’s good.

I’ve probably said this a lot, but I love Nora Roberts.


My star rating is: