Friday, 2 June 2017

#AYearAThon ~ June 2017 Catch Up / Finish A Series




This Monday 5th to Sunday 11th I will be participating in #AYearAThon.
This month is centred around catching up or finishing series, which I was doing anyway, so why not participate in a readathon while I’m at it.
An extra challenge is to read a book with a character the same age as myself. I just turned 31 today, I don’t own a lot of books with characters around that age bracket, so I’ll have to think about that one.

I’ll be reading the following books.
These might change or I might add new ones on. It just depends on how I feel.



If I don’t finish Passenger before Monday, then I will be finishing that one off and starting Wayfarer
I don't know what order I'll be reading after that, but the following books are ones I want to read.

Links above will send you to their goodreads page


Good luck to everyone else who is participating, hope you reach your goal.






November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...