Saturday, 27 May 2017

Book Review ~ Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas



 goodreads







From the get go it was full of action. Didn’t want to put it down for a second, I was even thinking about it while I tried to sleep.

There is so much I want to talk about, but I don’t want to say too much in case of spoilers. Typical.

Let me just get one thing that I didn’t like (and end on a positive). Aelin annoyed me.
She comes off as an arrogant bitch, always believing she is better than everyone. Not telling her most trusted court her plans, I’m sorry, I would hate to be in her court if she doesn’t trust us enough. It was like she wanted all the glory.
I also didn’t like she treats potential allies. Stop acting like a stuck-up cow, and start talking nicely to people. The only reason they started to follow you was because of your power and Sarah J. Maas made it that way.
Rowan and her are perfect for each other, they both are arrogant.
I don’t hate her, I just get annoyed with her.

Okay, to my new favourite character…Lysandra. She is just perfection and then some. Odd, since I hated her in Assassin’s Blade, but I hated her because Aelin did, I didn’t see her for her.
I want more scenes with her.

Now the waiting. Chaols novel will be out this September and the last book will be out March 2018. I don’t know how I’m going to handle the wait.


My star rating is:













November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...