Sunday, 14 May 2017

Book Review ~ Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas




 goodreads









I must’ve forgotten that I have already read this book before. When I added it to Goodreads to be on my currently reading, it said that I read it, and surprisingly, didn’t like it as much.
This is why I reread books, not only because I might have forgotten all about it, but just because I didn’t like it before, doesn’t mean I will hate it again.

I didn’t hate it before, there were a few things that annoyed me, and reading it again I can see why. But something must’ve changed, because I loved it as much as the first. It was great to finally see her back to being an assassin, and she is still human, she does have a heart.
I think this series is showing that, just because you are a badass chic who kills people for a living, doesn’t mean you don’t have feelings…. okay, it does sound weird saying it like that, but I’m sure you get what I mean.

I cannot wait to continue with the series, and I checked, I haven’t read the rest of the series. Sometimes I question my past self, why didn’t I continue with the books.


My star rating is:







November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...