Monday, 15 May 2017

Book Review ~ A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas










This book is everything I expected and then a heap more. I didn’t want it to end, even though I wanted to know what will happen.

There has never been a book for a long time that has made me feel for this story, these characters, once I’ve finished I wanted to reread it straight away. I think I'll be thinking about this series for a very long time. Well done Sarah J. Maas, I'm jealous of you.

This review is basically me going on and on about how much I love it and me wanting you to read this series ASAP. I also don’t want to spoil it for anyone who hasn’t read it yet.
Just be prepared to be invested in every character, even the “bad guys”.

I cannot wait for the series to continue, I just don’t know how I’m going to survive waiting a year.


My star rating is: