Sunday, 30 April 2017

April Wrap Up



Books Read:
War of the Roses Trinity by Conn Iggulden
Keeping Katerina by Simone Beaudelaire
Closure by Donna Joy Usher
Sign Seal Deliver by Rogenna Brewer
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
War of the Roses Bloodline by Conn Iggulden
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
How to Seduce a Queen by Stella Marie Alden
Chasing the Other Tisdale by Jessica Jefferson
Scotland Lovers by Nadine Travers


Not a bad month. All of the hard copy books (pictured above) were spectacular. Loved every second of them. There was a few (I think one) free kindle book that I liked, but there were some that I didn’t.
You can check out all my reviews by clicking on the title from the list above.




Until next time, happy reading


November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...