Monday, 6 February 2017

Book Review ~ Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts





 goodreads






Childhood friends Mackensie, Parker, Laurel and Emmaline have formed a very successful wedding-planning business together. While helping thousands of happy couples to organise the biggest day of their lives, three of the four women have all found love themselves - but workaholic Parker remains resolutely single.

Her business is her life and she devotes all her energies to it. But as she is forced to re-evaluate her friendships, Parker finds that someone is about to divert her focus...






After I got over my momentary “slump”, I got back into The Bride Quartet with love.
I kind of feel sorry for the story of Laurel, but oh well. Maybe (okay that’s a definite), when I read it again, this slump that I was in wouldn’t happen again.

I love Parker’s work ethic. Since books one, Vision In White, her passion in what she does and her friends, now I understand when they say “saving the best till last”.
Her obsession with everything being on schedule was a great pairing with Malcolm.

This isn’t going to be a long review, I’ve actually come down with a cold and staring at the computer is giving me a slight headache. But I needed to get my thoughts out before they escape.
So, what I want to really say is, I’m sad this has finally come to an end. Nora Roberts leaves you wanting more after the final book in the series. You start to miss this world and the characters she has created.

Then again, I have a habit of rereading her books over and over and over…..and you get the picture.



My star rating is


































November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...