Thursday, 2 February 2017

Book Review ~ Bed Of Roses by Nora Roberts






 goodreads






Emmaline Grant has always loved romance, so it's really no surprise that she has found her calling as a wedding florist. And she gets to work with her best friends Mackensie, Parker and Laurel - she couldn't ask for a better job.

Yet while men swarm around her, she still hasn't found Mr Right.






I loved Emmaline from book one, Vision In White, so I knew I was going to love her story.
An energetic, romance loving, strong woman. She is the type of person you want to read when you want something just plain romantic. Makes your heart warm and all that soppy stuff. Bed Of Roses did not disappoint.

The growing attraction between Emma and Jack, and once they finally got together, just to read what they do with each other was such a joy to read. I’m so happy I still have two books left of them, because I don’t want their story to end.

I know next to nothing about flowers. Of course, I know the simple ones like roses and tulips, but when they were describing some others, it went right over my head. Especially when they were describing a bouquet or an arrangement. I wanted to picture it all in my head. Let’s just say, thank goodness for Google.


I think the next book would be interesting to read, Savour The Moment. I find Laurel to be a strong sarcastic woman, which I can relate to a lot. But I think we might see a more vulnerable side to her.



My star rating is