Tuesday, 31 January 2017

January 2017 Wrap Up




When you are in the mood to read, it seems like you tend to read a lot. In this case, it was a mixture of being on the farm with no WiFi, my mood to read, and my love of Nora Roberts that let me read a total of 13 books this month.
13 BOOKS!!
To say that I’m proud of myself in an understatement. This deserves a pat on the back and a block of chocolate…doesn’t it?

I was only going to read Nora Roberts in January, but since I haven't finished the series I'm reading at the moment (The Bride Quartet), and I don't like the feeling of not finishing something I've already started. I'm going to finish the series in February and then start something different.

Below are all the books I read this month (in order), as well as the links for their review.



Nora Roberts



Nora Roberts



Nora Roberts



Nora Roberts



Nora Roberts


Nora Roberts



Nora Roberts



Jill Sanders


Nora Roberts



Nora Roberts



Nora Roberts


Nora Roberts



Nora Roberts