Tuesday, 13 December 2016

Getting Back To What I Love

Can you believe the last time I posted for my blog was on Halloween?.... I know, you’re just sitting there, wondering where I’ve been, what could be more important than not posting blogs.



It’s a simple answer, I just lost interest. Of course, I was busy with mother stuff and every day adult things, but other than that, I just didn’t want to post anything. I was still reading and reviewing on Goodreads, but when it came to posting here, I couldn’t do it.

So why am I back? After a lot of thought on what I wanted to do, I decided I didn’t want to lose my blog but expand it. I’ll continue to post about books, but I also want to talk about other stuff, pointless or otherwise.



I don’t know how frequently I will be posting, hopefully I can get a routine and this time actually stick to it. But for now, I’m taking one small step at a time.

I hope you will enjoy my “new” blog.



















November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...