Thursday, 27 October 2016

Days Of The Week Book Tag ~ Trick or Treat Thursday

Favourite Book to Read at Halloween Time




 goodreads



Without a doubt I will always pick up this book. 
Ever since I was little, The Witches, have always been my favourite book. I don't always read it during Halloween time, I basically read this at least three times a year.

As a book lover, it's rare to love the movie adaptation, but it is such a great movie. I was scared as a little kid, but that didn't stop me from watching it a million times.




Read the book then watch the movie, if you haven't, which is an odd thing if you haven't yet....Get onto that. 




















November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...