Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Day #5 ~ Orange and Black Books




Let me explain why I have only posted orange books.

I was going to, I have a lot of black books, but nothing matched my copies of Penguin classic books.
I want my photos to look nice, well nice as they can be. Random sized black books among these orange ones would look silly.

So I compensated in a way; there is black writing on the perfect Penguin books….

Even though I haven’t read all these yet, my favourite book would have to be Dracula. If you haven’t read it, do it NOW.
My least favourite, actually I hated with a passion, was Lolita. When I read it I just recently had my son. Child pedophilia is disgusting, and reading it in the point of view of this monster, I just couldn’t do it.
I definitely wouldn’t be able to now that I have a daughter.