Saturday, 1 October 2016

Day 1 #OctoberBookChallenge16





I don’t usually to TBR (to be read), because I never stick to it. But since I said I was going to not only post every day, but do every challenge, I picked a few books that I think I’ll be reading this month.

Yesterday I bought the box set of Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. Not because the first book is now a movie, actually Big W had a sale on. I can’t say no to a sale, especially books.

So here are the books I’ll be “reading” in October:




I still haven't finished Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb; so I might finish that before I start these books, or I'll two books at once. We will see.



















November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...