Monday, 19 September 2016

What Am I Doing?

I’ve mentioned it a few times before, but for those not paying attention J - I love history. I don’t just love it; I’m obsessed over it.
I’ve always been fascinated on how people lived back then, going right back to the Ancient Egyptians.

I wanted to do something about it, I mainly wanted to share and talk to people with the same passion. So what have I done…. I started a new blog page where I talk about women in History.

Why just women you ask? Why not…. It was a common thing to have a strong man leading into battle and what not, but it was another thing for a woman to.
I want my daughter to look up to these women and know she can do whatever she wants if she puts her mind to it.

Now for the big reveal







Regina Caterina is actually an Italian play on my name, it means Queen Catherine. Okay, I’m not a Queen, but in my home I am.

I’ll try to post weekly if possible, talking about strong women in history.

Also, I should let you know I’m not a historian or claim to know what I’m talking about. Far from it.
I’ve decided to start this so as I go along learning about these incredible people, I have a place where I can document all of it and look back.


I hope you enjoy it as much as I would.