Tuesday, 13 September 2016

TV Series Review ~ Versailles S1-E3+E4









George Blagden as Louis XIV
Alexander Vlahos as Philippe I, Duke of Orleans
Elisa Lasowski as Maria Theresa of Spain
Stuart Bowman as Alexandre Bontemps
Dominique Blanc as Anne of Austria
Noémie Schmidt as Henrietta of England




Versailles is a British-Franco-Canadian television series set during the construction of Versailles Palace during the reign of Louis XIV.






Even though I have to wait weekly for the next episode, SBS Australia is releasing them two episodes at a time. And thank the Goddess for that, because I'm constantly wanting more.

I feel like as the episodes progress, it's getting better and better. George Blagden is amazing as Louis XIV. I've seen him in Vikings and instantly fell in love with him, so it was great to see him in a lead role.

Episode 5 and 6 is out, so I'm off to watch them.
Expect a review for them this Thursday.



My star rating is: